When The Time Of Juma Prayer Comes,
Discontinue Every Activity
And Answer The Call To Prayer,
Consult And Learn By Social Contact,
And When The Meeting Is Over,
Scatter And Go About Ur Business…
Jumma Mubarak ….
“There is none worthy of worship except You. All purity belongs to You. Surely I am from among the wrongdoers.”
“Laa ilaaha illaa anta subhaa naka innee kuntu mi nazzaa limeen.”
1)It is mentioned in the Hadith that if any Muslim recites the above 40 times in the state of sickness,then if he recovers,all his sins are forgiven, but if he dies from it,he will be granted the reward of a Shaheed(martyr).
2)According to one Hadeeth, The Ismul-A’zam through which Duas are certainly granted and needs fulfilled is contained in the above duaa.
IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES TO REMEMBER
- It’s Jumuah! The most blessed day of the week
- Jumuah starts from the Maghreb of Thursday, i.e. the night before and ends with maghreb of Jumuah. So as soon as the maghreb for Thursday hits, remember it’s Jumuah and you should try and fill up your hours with sending blessings
- During the early hours of Friday, read Surat Al-Kahf as advised by the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
- Plan your preparation for Salatul-Jumuah early on
- Get super clean, proper shave, bath with good perfume and good dress up
- go to masjid early morning.
- pray for yourself and for all human beings on this earth.
most importantly dont miss this day, because full time of this day is valuable to only thing you need to do is ask for DU’A, DU’A AND DU’A………